RayPak Boiler Installation and Repair in Indiana
Burgess Mechanical sells, installs and services RayPak Raytherm Hydronic Boilers in Indiana.
Modulating Vertical Boilers & Water Heaters
Raypak has taken the design technology for modulating boilers to the next level with the all new MVB. By precisely matching the latest control and combustion components, the optimum fuel air ratio is maintained throughout the entire range of load-tracking operation, even with low and fluctuating gas pressures. A 4:1 turndown capability (503-2003) ensures the exact input to match the heating demand and maximizes efficiency at all firing rates. With all Ray Pak copper and optional bronze waterways, these boilers provide the ultimate in corrosion resistance.
- 12 RayPak boiler models from 500,000 to 2,000,000 BTUH
- Up to 85% efficiency (Cat.1*)
- Up to 88.4% part load (Cat. IV)
- Small footprint design, less than 5.4 square feet, fits tight spaces and easily replaces larger boilers
- Advanced diagnostics and easy component access make service simple
- No boiler condensate drain required (proprietary design)
- All models indoor/outdoor certified
- Complete cabinet protects all controls and wiring
- Meets all current Low NOx regulations, including the new 2010 SCAQMD revisions
- Suitable for altitudes up to 10,000 ft. (derate above 5,000 ft.)
- Category I with vertical vent, category III with horizontal venting and no extractor
- Cold Water Start – Automatic bypass prevents internal condensation on start-up (See Cat. #1000.19)
- Cold Water Run – Prevents condensation in continuous low-temperature operation (See Cat. #1000.19)
- Y-200 Boiler Sequencer – Provides additional functionality for multiple-boiler installations.
- Compatible with LonWorks® Building Management Systems (BMS) (See Cat. #5100.22)
- Temp-Tracker Mod+ – Controls up to 16 Raypak MVBs
Hi Delta Sealed Combustion Boilers and Water Heaters
RayPak Sealed-combustion, low NOx boilers for hydronic heating (Type H), domestic hot water supply (Type WH) and pool heating (Type P).
Decades of expertise and technological innovations went into creating the Hi Delta boiler, a product which incorporates features sought after by engineers, installers and end-users alike. The patented burner “security blanket,” an ingenious enhancement that provides a perfected air-gas pathway for complete combustion, makes the Hi Delta the most adaptable sealed-combustion boiler on the market today. Adding to the Hi Delta’s ease of use is the Universal Diagnostic Board (UDB). This key enhancement allows a local technician to quickly review the unit’s entire fault history and make any necessary repairs or adjustments.
Every Hi Delta is factory-fire tested, assuring reliable start-up upon installation. When installed indoors, the Hi Delta’s versatility is revealed in smaller vent diameters, direct-venting and the convenience of stacking without an increased footprint.
- 18 models from 120,000 to 2,340,000 BTUH
- Efficiency - Boilers - 84% standard; 87% optional on Models 302A-2342A - Water Heaters – 85% standard
- 98% condensing system available (See Hi Delta with CHX)
- 105ºF minimum inlet water capability on standard models; 120°F on 87% boilers
- Copper fin tube heat exchanger; Cupro-Nickel available
- Bronze headers standard on water heaters, optional on boilers
- Sidewall venting ready; No extractor needed for most applications
- Ducted combustion air-ready; TruSeal™ CSA-certified direct-vent available
- Status display and advanced diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting
- Meets all NOx regulations
- RayTemp – Demand-based set-point control maximizes energy savings in domestic hot water applications (See Cat. 5100.18)
- SureRack – Seismic-certified rack for two boilers (See Cat. 1000.16)
- TempTracker - 2- or 4-stage multi-function Raypak controller (See Cat. 5100.22) Models 302A-2342A
- Y-200 Boiler Sequencer - Provides additional functionality for multiple-boiler installations. Compatible with LonWorks® Building Management Systems (BMS) (See Cat. #5100.22)
- Cold Water Solutions - Protect heater from harmful condensation during start-up and continuous-run cold water applications. (See Cat. #1000.19) Models 302A-2342A
- Low Gas Pressure - CSA-certified for 4” WC supply gas pressure Models 302A-2342A
Hi Delta with CHX condensing heating system
Hi Delta with CHX achieves unequaled 98% thermal efficiency at full fire. It combines the reliability of the Hi Delta boiler with an optional CHX heat exchanger which prevents condensation in the heater’s primary combustion chamber. The result is an ultra high efficiency heater that lasts. (See. Cat. 1000.17) Models 402A-2002A
Hi Delta FlexGas Dual-Fuel boilers and water heaters
With its patented, CSA-certified rapid fuel switchover system, the Hi Delta FlexGas is an ideal solution for interruptible-fuel applications (natural/propane gas). (See Cat. #1000.20) Models 302A-2342A
Hi Delta with CHX or Pool, DHW and Heating
The Raypak Hi Delta with CHX achieves an unequaled 98% thermal efficiency at full fire. It combines the reliability of the Hi Delta boiler with an optional CHX heat exchanger which prevents condensation in the boiler’s primary combustion chamber. The result – an ultra high efficiency boiler that lasts.
- 98% thermal efficiency at full fire
- Top or rear CHX mounting options: low profile or small footprint, your choice!
- 400,000 - 2,000,000 BTUH in single boiler configurations; up to 4,000,000 BTUH using racked boiler / CHX systems
- Improved load-tracking with up to eight firing stages
- Self-contained secondary heat exchanger can be inspected and maintained without disturbing the vent or plumbing connections
- Exceeds all NOx emission standards
- Straight tube heat exchanger outlasts other designs and facilitates scale-free operation – ideal for DHW applications
- Fully-engineered rack systems simplify jobsite installation and set-up
- Indoor / Outdoor installation
- Fully certified vent systems available
- Full range of control options offering Building Management System compatibility and single-source accountability
- Front-access boiler controls, burner and heat exchanger
For more information on choosing the right RayPak boiler in Indiana for your installation, contact Burgess Mechanical in Indianapolis, IN at 317-862-4395.
For more product information, visit http://www.raypak.com/